Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Monday at work

Hi,

Had a big day.  Rode my bike in.  Had my PT session (jelly legs).  Got some iced latte dates in.  Including one with Khemry that we had to keep juggling around our manic calendars.

Morning iced latte

Pose!

I need a sip!

Iced latte with Khemry

Went to Spin after work.  Got garbled messages from Mike after Spin that ended up with me going to New World to get burger buns and then stuffing them in my pannier and riding home.  In the hail and rain. 

At least there was no wind!

Ate burger with the boys and Tessa.  I had a beetroot pattie - it was kinda good! 

The cat was chilling on her scratching platform.  Like a chill thing.

Chill cat

And - off to bed.  Mike and Toby stayed up chatting away.  When Mike came to bed, he talked for about another 1.5 hours.  OMG.  I had to get up at 5am.  I have not had a lot of sleep.

But he did say that Toby has turned into a man he is proud to know.

Wow.

My boys are amazing.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment