Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Tuesday that disappeared in a blink

Hi,

Action shot with iced latte

I needed the iced latte start to my day after 5 hours sleep courtesy of Mike, yesterday.  Hahah.

Tuesday was so busy.  I went to Spin after work.  I like the Tuesday evening spin sessions.  Went hard.  Then bussed home.

Toby is still sick with some sort of tummy thing.  And he's away from school again today.

Mike had tea sorted for us super fast.  Toby managed one pork bun and that was it for him.

I am sore - and I can't tell if it is from the leg workout on Monday morning or the boxing class Tuesday morning.  Adductors.  Ouch!

Quiz tonight after work in some spontaneous thing that Khemry suggested.  But it seems Mike might not come if Toby is still sick. 

Anyway - have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment