Friday, June 7, 2019

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

Happy birthday Brian. 
Mike's birthday milk!

Yesterday came and went in a blur of work.  But I did see some birthday milk for Mike at work.  Woot!  June - the month of birthdays!

Got home with Mike in the car.  I set a reminder in my calendar that showed up at my desk in case we forgot we had the car in town.  Woot!

Solution fixer right there!

Got home and cooked tea.  Rang Sally and Andrew and discussed the house purchase.  I think it will go unconditional this morning (Friday).

The weekend beckons.  Yay!  Got to Spin this morning.  Got a bib number for Round Taupo (166 - woot - that seems lucky to me).  Got a group core session tomorrow.  Buy sneakers for Toby.  Eat rice because I won't be able to afford anything else with a new mortgage.  :-p

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment