Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Tuesday with boxing and spin

Hi,

Missyshell has a birthday today.  Happy birthday, gorgeous niece of mine.


Machete Mmmmmm.  With a client who also drinks the exact drink as me.

Got away for a few iced coffees yesterday - well, two of them.  But hey - I don't drink coffee at any other time.  So, really, how much am I actually drinking?  :-p


Summer Brown @ Hangar

Went to Spin after work - one of my fave classes.  Drove home with Mike after that and cooked tea.  Fed Toby up with good food and hopefully he is at school today and over his migraine.  Between the two of them, they ate all the chicken schnitzels.

Model cat - Moxley


All her profiles are cuteness

 Cat was looking so cute last night.  She is just a cheeky monkey.

Right.  Had the best spin class this morning and now I am a pile of al dente noodles.  Or something.

Have an excellent day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment