Friday, June 28, 2019

The Thursday with crazy Mike antics

Hi,

Happy birthday to my Mum!  :-)

Work was hard - but you get that sometimes.  I did have a date with Mike and Serge at the gym (CityFitness) after work.  That was such fun.  I need to do that with Mike more often.  Thanks for suggesting it, Serge!

I drove home and cooked tea for me and Toby.  Mike was out networking.  I mean "networking".  Hahahah.

Got to bed and was getting close to sleep when Mike got home from his... "networking".  And we ended up having some crazy song guessing game on Spotify.  With loud, raucous singing.

For an hour!

Mike is so good at that game.  Sometimes it was an opening note and he was in like:  Boom!

Anyway, all it really did was confirm to Toby that his parents are slightly nuts.

Had a great sleep - once Mike let that happen.  I do note that I continued to get messages on my phone to different songs well past when I finally got to sleep.  Hmmm - no wonder he was slow getting up this morning.

He is packing the car now (Fri morning) for his weekend up to Ruapehu.  He'll have lots of fun.  Celia is up there as well as other friends.

I am hoping for a bike ride with Andrew.  And a lot of tidying.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment