Friday, June 21, 2019

The Thursday with a day that was packed with work stuff

Hi,

Work was manic - hahahah.  Ganz normal. 

But I got away with Andrew for an iced latte before all the cra cra started.  He took a pic with the rainbow flag as background.  Just for Iona and Col, he said.

Iced latte for Pride Month?

And... well, I might have got away for another one later that day too.  Unless I am confusing my days.  Because, heck, I can't keep track. 

Happy for another iced latte

I do know now though, that it is Friday today.  The weekend beckons.  And I intend to sleep lots!  Just saying.  Come 6pm and I get home tonight - let nothing stand between me and some relaxation and an early bed.

Plans of mice and men, and all that.  Who knows what'll happen?  But, I hereby state my intentions!  Oosshh!

Spin this morning was epic!  Work hard, play hard!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment