Thursday, June 13, 2019

The Wednesday back at work

Hi,

Two mornings in a row with Mike for brekkie.  His brekkie - but I did get an iced latte in there too.

He's got this thing where he takes surreptitious selfies while pretending to take my iced coffee pic.  It's not sneaky if I suspect.  :-p

Mike selfie

Me suspicious of Mike's photo taking

Late latte with Steph

Steph took another one to be sure

Thurs morning Mike selfie

I am posing

And still suspicious

Physio after work today - hopefully she declares me all ok now.  Well, as ok as she thinks I might get.  Given her assessment over the weeks, I doubt there is a lot she thinks will change.

Toby was sick yesterday with the after effects of his migraine on Monday.  Hope today is better for him.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment