Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Monday back at work and school

Hi,

Monday, eh?  It came, meandered around through the bulk of the day and finally crawled off into the distance.  I got some groceries for Toby on my way home and sorted out tea for him when I got back.

I did squeeze in lunch with Mary.  That was a definite high spot in the bulk of the day.

Morning iced latte

Morning iced latte was an awesome way to start the day, too.  Yes!

Afternoon iced latte with James, my man!

Ok - James took two pics.  Obvs he knows how to zoom!  Lucky he didn't give me rabbits ears, I guess


Turns out James really wanted a coffee later in the day.  So - I got two iced lattes yesterday.  OMG.  I am over caffeinated.

I bought a Nepal souvenir home.  Geeeeeeeek!

I realised the only real souvenir I bought in Nepal was a mouse mat.  OMG.  I am such a geek.  Others had yak hats and gloves and slippers and wood carving print block things (you know who you are!).  And I got... a mouse mat.

But hey - it is the souvenir that keeps reminding me.  Every day.  At work.  I can move my mouse and go... I wish I was back in Kathmandu.

Weather has changed back to Spring uncertainty.  Looks like a bit of rain in the air.

Have a wonderful day. 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment