Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Tuesday that was just like the start of the working week because it was

Hi,

Well, there you go.  Back to work with a thud after an awesome weekend away.  I did catch up with James yesterday and heard his news from his weekend.  And I may have talked a lot about my weekend too.

With James


Got home after a PT session at 5pm and sorted out food for Toby.  Mike got home around 8pm after his Meet Up session where Andrew presented (I wanted to go - but it didn't work out for me).

Slept like the dead again - I suspect I am still quite tired from the long weekend. 

I chatted to Tu (a guy I sometimes see on the bus) this morning and he showed me video from his night before.  A wee baby bird fell through his window last night and he put it in a carton and has started feeding it wee worms.  Tu's ginger cat is looking after it.  Our cats would have eaten it - but Tu's cat was intrigued and looking after it.  The video of the wee bird opening its beak for worms was so cute.  And the cat trying to snuggle up to the bird to keep it warm was the best!

Tu said his friends are now calling him Dr Tulittle. 

:-)

Went to Spin.  Fave instructor.  At least the music had improved from the dire 90s stuff that seemed to comprise the setlist last week.  I think she is moving through the decades and the continents.

The day here is superb.  Made me wish I was waking in my tent on the grass flats near Totara Flats.  Hmmmm.  Getting a cup of steaming Rooibos, eating some porridge and scrambled eggs (not together), reading a book.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment