Friday, November 1, 2019

The Thursday with working from home that turned into sick leave

Hi,

Well, my working from home turned into a sick day for me.  I got up early and drove in for my cardio PT session.  I wasn't feeling super well, but that disappeared to the background as I punished myself in the gym.  But it came back afterwards - so I ended up getting back home and calling in sick. 


Machete - mmmmmm.


The Lab with Chris and some strange effect



Heart rate of what??  191?  Why am I not actually dead?



Our bed every morning

The washing machine repair people came at 1.20pm and ended up diagnosing an unbalanced drum (sigh - that is totally what it says on the screen of the machine) and then took it away.  Like - it is now gone.

I wonder if we will ever see it again.

The washing machine is gone!


When Toby got home he carved pumpkins and decorated the front yard.  Groups of children came through until around 8.15pm.  He would greet them and then basically pour lollies into their buckets.  They were all very polite children and very grateful.  I heard one say:  you have the best candy!

Toby carved pumpkins

Back at work today but not super well as yet.  I wonder if I need to stop having iced lattes for a bit...

The weekend Is looking good.  Road trip to Palmerston North for Iona's weaving exhibition.  Then a road bike trip from there to Carterton for me and Andrew with Sally providing road support.  Maybe a date night.

Some rugby event is on.  Whatevs!  (hahahah - I am a sore loser).

Toby has some mammoth session with his mates - at Ethan's house.  And I think his normal classes have ended for the year.  It is exam time now.

Have a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment