Thursday, November 7, 2019

The Wednesday with washing galore

Hi,


Yesterday I had a gym session where Quentin was staring at my naked feet.  There was method in his madness, but to me, it looked exactly as if he was enamoured with my feet.  As any right-minded person is probably completely susceptible to my feet charms, I figured it should be captured on camera and shown to the world.

World?  ok - the 3 people that read this blog.

My feet get the adulation they deserve
Caught up with Mike for a hot chocolate late in the day and then got so distracted at work that I ended up on the same bus home as him.

Tui time!

The tui were chirping madly in every tree as we walked home.  This one above was enjoying the flax nectar.

My evenings are sorted for a while

I got my Spinoff book in the mail.  So good.  I got absorbed in it and before I knew it, I was being called for tea.  Mike had cooked yummy burgers.  He made a lentil pattie out of our dal baht leftovers.

All that washing is ours.  And Sally sorted it!

I then used the Focus to head out to Lower Hutt to collect our washing.  What a washing service they have out there!  :-)  Unexpected, but marvellous.  Sally and Andrew has put the entire pile through their washing machine and hung it out.  And the bulk was mostly dry.

Thank you.

Headed home and used our washing horse to hang it out.  Directed the dehumidifier onto it and this morning it seemed mostly dry.

Into my PT session this morning.  Stretches.  And got a physio appointment at 3.30pm today.  Let's see what she says.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment