Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Monday that felt like Tuesday

Hi,

How can your first working day of the week already feel like you have been at work two days?  I mean, I get the days where Monday is a holiday and I think Tuesday feels like Monday.  But seriously?  How can a Monday feel like a Tuesday?

Monday (or was it Tuesday) iced latte!

I did get to catch up with Ed and James during the morning.  Ed is off to Ireland with his wife and family on Wednesday (June is from there) so we had a goodbye coffee date.

The Lab iced latte with James and Ed


Smile James!


James always looks this manic.  Honest.  Mum, remember his face for the next time you visit.  Make no eye contact!   Hahahah.  James does crazy things like ultra marathons.  So really - he is kinda manic.  Lovely, but mad - obvs.


Twins!


Kaustubh and I were twinning it today too.  Me and a real cool developer probably barely out of his 20s - we look the same!

Or not.

But - I could look the same.  Or more the same.  Or...  Ok.  We wore similar clothes. 

Legs this morning!

Spin this morning.  Good fun because my back finally let me pedal like mad.  It is getting better.  Knee?  Not so much.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment