Friday, November 22, 2019

The Thursday with a night out with Celia and friends

Hi,

I caught up with Joycie and Victor for an iced latte early yesterday.  Mainly because work got in the way of Andrew catching up with me to discuss the trapline options.  Ooosshhh.

Victor took our pic!

Toby had his Stats exam and I hope it went ok.  He seemed to think some of it was a bit of a gamble.

Life is sometimes a bit of a gamble.  So, good life skills right there.

Met Mike briefly who had another migraine and was going to see the doctor about it.

After work I met up with Celia and we drove through rush hour traffic to Brooklyn and met Ange (yay - haven't seen her for ages), Gemma, Jen and Danita.  Always an awesome bunch at chat with.  Had dinner at the Penthouse cinema cafe - I had the pasta of the day as it sounded weird.  Mushroom with pear and walnut.  It was so good!

Then we went to see "Last Christmas".  And yes, it really was a movie based on the Wham song.  Which I love.  The soundtrack was all Wham and George.  And at one part, the stupidity of the rom-com tickled my funny bone and I dissolved into giggles.

Given I had no clue about the movie, I think it was a success for at least me in the audience.

Ange drove me home and my boys were all asleep.  So I fell into bed and was also asleep soon enough.

Right.  Time for the day to start.  Weekend looks good - rain seems to have disappeared for a bit.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment