Wednesday, November 27, 2019

The Tuesday with not much

Hi,

I just told the person sitting next to me today that my life is so boring.  Nothing happened to me yesterday.  Nothing.  I have no pics.  No iced coffees (see - that means I am not addicted).

I did go to the physio for my last session ahead of Taupo.  And my last PT session too.  So I guess there is that.  The top of my right thigh (front of it) had seized up.  Physio attended to it along with my other ails (right knee).  And she told me to walk normally despite the stiffness.  So on my way back I was forcing it (she had freed it up a bit) and I felt it "snick" and then it was fixed.

OMG.  My body is driving me nuts. 

It's obviously all about this coming weekend now.  The game is now in my head.  Oosshh.  Last Spin class ahead of it this morning.  I hope I will be hearing Flo's voice yell out and "Summer of 69" blare in my head as I hit the hard parts and knuckle down.

:-)

Anyway - happy days.  I hope Toby's exam this morning is a good one.  Level 3 NCEA Drama.  Go wee Toby!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment