Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Tuesday with Mike's talk on Nepal

Hi,

Poor wee Toby didn't have a good exam yesterday.  Today is Drama, and a much better prospect.  Fingers crossed for him.

The Lab yesterday

Iced lattes with James this morning


Yesterday after work Mike did his presentation at the George on our trip to Nepal.  Sounds like it went well.  I couldn't go as I headed home to make sure Toby got an awesome dinner.

I am totally taking annual leave this time next year for exam time.

It is James' last day on Friday at work - and today is his last day in the office.  So I dragged him along to my coffee catch up with Andrew.  I think we were supposed to discuss traplines, but James and Andrew talked about trails in the Tararuas a lot.  Good on them!

Right.  Time for the day to start in earnest.  Tackling it like a boss.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment