Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Wednesday with no exam for Toby

Hi,

Well, after Toby studying hard for his drama exam and heading into school for it (2pm - 5pm), he discovered it is next week.  It's not as silly as it sounds - he is actually sitting the NCEA Level 3 Drama exam.  And we were checking NCEA Level 2 (which is what he is doing) exam schedules.  Lucky it is next week and not last week!

Phew!

Today he has Stats this morning.  I stayed back and Mike went to the gym and Toby and I went in on the 14 bus together.  I hope he has a good exam.

I hope that $150 calculator works well.  :-p

Tonight I am heading to dinner and a movie with Celia and Ange and all their friends.  Woot!  No idea what I am seeing.  Hahahah.

Meanwhile, Sally and Andrew need to borrow our kitchen.  Sort of.  They have found a leak and need to take out their kitchen to fix the damage.  OMG!  I am totally going to blame rodents for this.  Nibbling through water pipes to their dishwasher.  (Completely made up by me - but I am running with this).

They are going to manage to keep their washing machine running.  So they can borrow our kitchen and we can borrow their washing machine.

If we can just transport dirty washing between Wellington and Lower Hutt by any sort of ferry, we could compute the best Gilbert logistics plan ever created.  There could be washing and food moving back and forth with precision and chaos.  Cos that's how we roll.  Precise chaos.  It's a new thing.  A "unified Gilbert theory".  Beats string theory.  That can't explain Gilbert plans!

Have an awesome day.  We have the best weather here.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment