Friday, November 8, 2019

The Thursday with Mike's leaving drinks and pool night for me

Hi,

Thursday, eh?  Well, I convinced a few of my team to join in on the work social function after work.  So I decided that meant I really should actually turn up too.  Hahahah.

But in the morning I did get an iced latte in at Machete with Becks.  That was a good catch up.

Iced latte with Becks

Action shot


And I returned the scientific calculator and used that as a part payment to the $150 (!!!) graphical calculator Toby needs. 

With 64k of memory!

And a USB (v1) and aux out port. 

What?

Calculators are truly weird these days

Work colleagues asked if it played Spotify.

Mike's colleagues asked if it played YouTube.

It was quite the talking point.

Anyway, after work I went to our social function and played pool and darts and ate pizza.  I made a getaway later than anticipated and made the foolish mistake of letting Mike know I was on my way home.

He pleaded and cajoled and I caved in when he texted "Please come".  Went to Honey Badger to meet him and Kellie and Neil at the end of his leaving drinks.

Took ages to finally extract ourselves.  Ubered home by 9.15pm.  Toby wanted Uber Eats.  He got ribs delivered.

I fell asleep in some coma. 

Weather is a bit yucky.  Might try to get out on my bike for a flat ride somewhere.  Or if it is awful, sit on a Spin bike for 5 hours at the gym.  Hahahah.

Have a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment