Monday, November 11, 2019

The weekend in Wellington

Hi,

The weekend was a little weird - Mike got away Friday after work for his tramp with Janine and I think they managed to avoid the worse of the weather.

I stayed in Wellington with Toby and enjoyed time with him.

Morning iced latte

Late morning iced latte

Preeti, Manisha and me!

Selfie madness!


Cheers!




Pickle and Pie has key lime pie!

Huge egg - turned out to be a double yolk


The egg I used Saturday morning for brekkie was huge!  And had two yolks in it.  Wow.

Toby and I watched Wellington paranormal until I fell asleep on the couch while the Mt Vic tunnel episode was on.  When I woke an hour or so later, Toby had left and covered me with a blanket.  The cat was happy, curled up on the blanket around my legs.

Mike got back and we watched another episode before sleep claimed us all.

Sunday saw Mike tidying the garage and me being lazy.  Dinner at Sally and Andrew's house - and got some washing done.  Yep - still no washing machine.

Wet, wet, wet this morning.  Walk in was damp but ok.  Looks settled in.

Toby has a week of study.  Exams galore next week.

Have a good week ahead.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment