Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The Tuesday with no movie

Hi,

How on earth is it only Wednesday today?  Seriously?  Haven't we had two Wednesdays already this week?  Feels totally like it should be Friday.  Just saying.

The face you make when the bug only shows up when no one is looking

Iced latte with studious man in background

I had lunch with Andrew at Pickle and Pie.  And both the things we ate we yum!  Curry pie (parsnip and almond or something) and kumara and avocado and smoked feta bread roll.  Nom, nom.

We were supposed to meet Sally and Andrew after work and go to see Jojo Rabbit. But the session was booked out and all the frantic texting about getting washing out to 40WLW and transporting people got a bit hard.  In the end Mike and I met up with Andrew after work and took him to th Citizens Advice Bureau where we had JP sigs on docs.  It took ages.  Best part of an hour. 

Then we went to Husk and ate our way through their menu.  Mmmmm.  Andrew reckoned the table next to us were flirting with me.  Hah!  That blue shirt makes my eyes pop.  :-p  Hahahahah.  I suspect they were just astonished I could eat all that food that got put down in front of me.

Got to the car, dropped Mike home and collected dirty washing.  Took Andrew home and Sally kindly got the stinky washing started.

I think today has a vague plan where I drive out to Lower Hutt around 7pm and collect my washing.  Woot!

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment