Thursday, November 28, 2019

The Wednesday collecting my bike after work

Hi,

 Yesterday was a day like any other.  But Toby finished his last exam of the year and was happy with his effort.  Yay for holiday time.

Iced latte!
I got home after work and sorted out some stuff for Toby before taking the Focus to Lower Hutt to collect my bike.  Oohhh - I love my bike.  It is ready for Taupo now.  As am I.

Back home and Mike was home after catching up with his mate Maarten.  Mike and Toby stayed up chatting away to each other for ages.

Last day at work today ahead of a day of leave tomorrow to head up to Taupo.  Iona will collect me early tomorrow (6.30am) and we'll head away as soon as I fling my gear in the car.  Woot!   Bring it on.

Thank you to Mike and Toby for letting me train.  My Spin instructors for being a highlight in my day.  And especially to Quentin who has worked so well with me to get me fitter than I have ever been.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment