Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Wednesday that went ok except for Toby's migraine

Hi,

I do enjoy The Lab's take on iced lattes and I got an expected chance to have one late yesterday.  Woot!  Always a good taste and not sweet.  Reliable.  It gives Machete a run for its money.


Unexpected iced latte @ The Lab with Manisha

What else?  Oh yeah - Toby had a migraine.  Boo!  By the time I got home, he was a bit perkier.  I made him toast and fruit for tea and never saw him after that. 

When Mike got home, he chatted to him a bit.  Mike had been out with his mates for a burger - looked good to me when I saw his pics during the evening.

Up early to get into my PT session.  Bench press.  30kg.  Seemed ok.  :-)

Toby and I are heading to Armageddon in Auckland for Labour weekend.  Road trip time!  Oosshh!

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment