Friday, October 18, 2019

The Thursday with a bit of this and that

Hi,

Caught up with Rachael from work at Machete yesterday and perhaps it is the fact this was her first time taking a photo of me with my iced latte, but she captured my anticipation perfectly.  And it was purple shirt day too.

Rachael takes an awesome iced latte pic

End of the working week - and the weekend can't come soon enough.  Mike has plans to sort out our lives (gee - will two days be enough for that?) and I want to get a decent bike ride in on Sunday morning.

Toby is hopefully back at school - his day yesterday wasn't great fun for him (pukey).  But I brought home freshly made sushi (his fave) and may have made his list of "Favouritist Mother in the World" with that action.  He has a short list of mothers.  Well, okay - it's only got me on it anyway.

Time for the day to start in earnest.  Rainy here.  But Sunday is supposed to improve.  Woot!

Enjoy your weekend.  Go the All Blacks.  (RWC game against Ireland - huuuuugggeee!). 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment