Monday, October 14, 2019

The weekend back in Wellington

Hi,

I have to say, I am so glad we had a weekend of doing next-to-nothing as I was still quite shattered.  Mike went out Friday night after work and got home late.  Disturbed the household a bit.  And then fell asleep.

And I stayed awake until 4.30am. 

Sigh.
Home grown iced latte with Celia

Celia came around in the afternoon to sit through our interminable photos from Nepal.  She is so stoic.  Good to see her and catch up.

Friday iced latte


Sunday saw me and Mike up for brunch at Hangar where Mike snuck a pic of Benjamin working in the kitchen.

Sunday brunch at Hangar


Some random male model that took a selfie on my phone


Back home and off to family dinner at Sally and Andrew's house.  Where we kinda inflicted the Nepal pics on people again.  Hahahah.

Had a great dinner - caught up with everyone.  And headed home to fall into bed.

Bring on a full working week!  Toby back at school too.  Oosshh.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment