Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Monday with Toby to the doctor

Hi,

Yay for catching up with Andrew for an iced latte to start the week off like a boss.  Also saw Zaheer there ahead of his new contract with ANZ.  And met Sue (the other woman that does the quiz in the Dom Post every morning) and found out she works at Transpower and is finishing up there this week.

Mmmmm, iced latte

Yes, a social whirlwind of a day.  (Shudder!  Getting all extroverted for the start a working week. Gah!  Totally not my happy place.  :-p  )

But, Toby was sick with a migraine so we booked an appointment with the doctor and met him there (with Mike, who scootered there in 8 mins flat).  There is now a plan.  And an app for migraines to help Toby track things.  And we have drugs.

Hmmmm.  Poor kid.  Genetics, eh?  I bussed home with Toby and I am unsure if I have ever seen him that pale.  But he managed to hold it together for our journey home.  I had a wee tub at the ready from the doctor's office just in case (but given the size, I was concerned about overflow should I have really needed it).

Right.  The day started ages ago.  And it had hail too.  Now it is cool but sunny.  Weird weather.  Spring, eh?

Have a good day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment