Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Wednesday with a late PT session - cardio!

Hi,

Caught up with Rex in the morning - woot!  We had a good chat about all sorts of things.  It was bucketing down rain so Rex got a bit wet crossing the road outside Machete.  By the time we left though, it was fairly dry again.

Evidence of Rex


Cheers, Rex!

Got through the day, with a 4.30 PT session (trying to stop the 4.30am wake ups - not really sustainable with my boys galloping around the house until so late at night - like 10pm or something nuts).  Cardio.  OMG.  Quentin expects me to get faster than that?  So hard.  First up he has me do a sled push.  80kg.  Up and back twice.  I start fine - if you can call the first 5m the "start".  Because the rest of it is just a grind.  Then I jump onto a box.  I try to do as many as possible in a minute.  I am as graceful as the most graceless thing you can imagine.  Maybe... an uncoordinated elephant?  27 jumps by the end of a minute.  Ok - maybe I can get a little faster there.  Sprints.  5 times up and back.  He wants each lap to be 10 secs or less.  But I finished the 5 laps in 54 secs (ish).  That is hard.  Then squats with a weight.  20 of them.

Then he makes me do it again!

x3 all up.

Anyway, got home and waited for Mike.  Toby had a drama excursion - a one woman play to attend.  He got back just before 9pm.

And... Thursday today we do it all again.

At least it is sunny.

Got to pack my for weekend away with Toby tonight.

Mike had a red letter day yesterday.  Ooohhh.  Big news.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment