Friday, October 11, 2019

The Thursday back at work

Hi,

I got an iced latte at Machete!  Yay!

It's been 3 weeks in the waiting

Mmmmmmmm.

Managed to get through the day.  Oddly, felt like a box of birds at 1700.  Didn't bode well for going to sleep by a reasonable hour.

Mike met me at work and we bussed home.

Got home, and cooked tea.  Chicken schnitzels for Toby.  He was happy.  Then Mike and I voted in the local elections.  Took some time.

I have to post them in the ballot box today.  Don't let me forget!

Voting must have been the key as when I finally got into bed, I had the best sleep ever.  Right through to the alarm.  Bliss.

Friday today!  Woot!  Busy day at work in my calendar.  But then - it's the weekend!

Toby was up at 5.45am with me - weird.  We had brekkie together.  That was so nice.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment