Friday, October 25, 2019

The Thursday with packing for the weekend

Hi,

It's almost the weekend.  And a long one for us here in NZ too.  Labour weekend.  Monday-ised.  Because in theory, today is Labour Day (25th).

Yesterday (Thurs) Mike asked me to Machete at 8am, so I convinced Sam to move our coffee date forward and asked him to join me and Mike.  Andrew also made it - so I made quite the impact at the cafe with all my men at once.  Hahahahah!

He tried to sneak a selfie - but I could see his face in the phone in the mirror!

So he used the mirror for an awesome selfie

Sam and I enjoying our drinks


Worked a bit late and then got home and cooked tea for Toby.  He had made lemon cake and the house smelled wonderful.  Had some for dessert and it was goooooood.

Toby made lemon cake.  Nailed it!


Packed after tea for the long weekend.  And got up early Friday to pack the car.  Mike and I drove in and we parked right next to my work.

Meeting Toby and Elly at my work at 4pm and Mike at the car.  Then Doro in Porirua and we're off up SH1 with everyone else.

Ruapehu tonight for a short sleep then up early tomorrow to get away by 6am for the drive to Auckland.  Toby is at Armageddon by 10.30am Saturday (meeting Jack) and I am meeting Arthur for lunch.  Then Saturday night rugby at the motel (I hope - they have said they have Spark Sports).  Sunday I may go to Armageddon with Toby.  And Sunday night with Lesley and Wally (I hope).  Dinner and Singstar?  :-) 

Up early Monday to head back to Ruapehu and collect the skiers and boarders and head home. 

Woot!  What a plan.  What can go wrong?  Hahahah.  There is no ferry involved - yet!

Enjoy your weekend.  Go All Blacks.  Go Silver Ferns.  Go Wales.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment