Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Well, seriously?  Should have taken Monday off.  Hahahah!  Got to work and realised I left my PC at home.  So after a coffee with Sam (it's his last week here before he goes for his OE) I was bussing back home.
Iced latte with Sam


Cheers, Sam!

Worked from home for a bit before heading back to town.  Had to pay $32 for 4 hours car parking.  OMG.

Retiring our pot mitt - from Benny in London one Christmas

Went to the gym.  Bumped in Andrew on the way back to work.  Bumped into Mike.  Hahahah.

Cats chilling together

Home to sort out tea.  met David - Tessa's dad.

Tried to have some power sleep.  Kinda worked, kinda didn't.

But feel fine today.  And I have my PC.  Winning!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment