Thursday, January 16, 2020

The Wednesday away sick

Hi,

I was away sick yesterday.  Boo!  But I did get some laundry done.  So - yay!

Our number 14 bus - but none of us were on it!

I saw a Stuff article that talked about a 14 bus at Wadestown shops that caught fire.  Wow.  Mike, Toby and I often catch that bus.  But none of us were here for it.

Mike was up early and away to AKL for the day for work.  He got back around 7.30pm.

To bed and up for my working day fairly early.  Rode my bike to work for the first time in ages.  But got my dizzy thing so it wasn't as much fun as it should have been.

I might end up going home early.

I have got a 5am session for work tomorrow morning - I reckon I will do that from home.  Hahahah.

Have a good day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment