Thursday, January 30, 2020

The Wednesday with a haircut

Hi,

Oh - my day wasn't super filled with excitement really.  The fitness session at Frank Kitts park was so good.  But now my legs and glutes and abs are totally grumpy.  Hahahah! 

Had a haircut after work - then met up with Mike as he finished catching up with some mates.  Drove home with him.  Sorted out tea for me (Toby had already had pizza and Mike had grazed at the local pub) and before I knew it, it was bedtime.

Up early to ride in for my early PT session, but had a text from Quentin to say I could have the 7am slot.  So a little less rushed this morning.

Deadlifts morning.  Legs complaining.  But it went well.

Arthur is down today from AKL.  Woot!  Looking forward to seeing him here.  He's visiting to go to the T20 cricket with us all.  Thirty of us are going tomorrow night.

Enjoy your day.  Last day of hols for Toby.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment