Friday, January 10, 2020

The Thursday with drinks

Hi,

Thursday came and went.  I did get an iced latte to start with day with Mike.  I asked for a cup of hot water (so Mike could make a miso soup) - but they misunderstood and gave me a top up amount.

Iced latte @ The Lab with Mike

I added a pic from the tramping holiday to my lock screen at work.  To remind me of where I would rather be.

Another reminder of my holiday - this time on my lock screen

Met up with Roanne and some of her colleagues (and Mike) for drinks after work.  Bin44.  In the sun.  After the sun went down it got cold quickly.  There is a chill in the air that shouldn't be there at this point in our summer.

Home on the 22.  Mike talked to Janine - I think they have a weekend tramp planned.  Using the Focus.  I have to take 4 other people to a party tomorrow, so I need the big car.

Toby is in Taupo and seems happy with his view (they can see the lake where they are staying).  He loves Taupo so I am sure he will have a good time.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment