Friday, January 17, 2020

The Thursday with a probable migraine

Hi,

I reckon Mark at work was right and I had a migraine yesterday.  And what's more - I had it during my sleep!

Expertly taken by Saurabh

After riding to work for the first time in ages and battling dizziness, I went to the gym where I couldn't face anything strenuous.  Now I know why.  But always good to strengthen my core with exercises.

I went home at lunch time and fell asleep.  So, definitely not normal.  Hahahah.  Mike was home late and we chatted before bed.

Got up early and watched a work webinar at 5am before the day started.  I'll head home after work and pack for visiting my parents.  Woot!  So excited.  I want to swim every day and run (if I can) with wee Abby.

See you when I get back to work (after a week or so).

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment