Tuesday, August 17, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

We are back.  But my first day back at work yesterday was so busy I couldn't get a blog post out.  And, tbh, I still haven't read all my emails in my inbox.  Oops.

Work iced lattes

Theresa and I had a late work meeting and we were going to go to the gym.  But the heavens opened and it hosed down.  So we did an online session in the workshop.  Funny.

Mike came in to pick me up - and took Theresa to the station so she could make the slightly earlier train.  That worked a treat.  Then when he came back to get me - he also took Barb home.  He was the Uber man.

When we got home, we tried really hard to get the Focus into the upstairs garage.  But despite a lot of juggling, we missed by probably 15 cm.

Close fit

And... it didn't work!

Moxley enjoying the sun on Sunday

But now I have a project.  I am going to buy right angle shelving brackets and put all our crates onto shelves.  Then we will get the car in.

Excited about that.

We went into the house after our  failed car fitting exercise and I had some dinner (leftovers from the freezer).  And off to bed.

What a wild night - so windy.  Off to the gym in the morning for leg day.  :-)

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment