Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The Monday with spin

 Hi,

When I got to work, Helen popped over with a tasty breakfast treat.  She had made some traditional kaya (egg with coconut cream) spread.  She'd made some toast with it for me.

Turns out it is pretty close to have honey on toast.  It was really rather yummy.  Thank you for the culinary taste of your home country, Helen.  Mmmm.


Half gone - kaya on toast

Iced lattes with Theresa

Managed to get an iced latte at work with Theresa.  And she got me a t-shirt with the word:  Fierce  

Yes - that is me.  Fierce.

Hahahah.

Maybe sometimes.

Walked Theresa to the station after work (she has a moonboot on!) and continued to the gym for Spin class.  When I asked Theresa what I should do as I was early for my 6pm class - in fact I was on time for the 5.30pm class - she said I should do both.  Back to back.  90 mins of Spin later!

Mike collected me and my tired legs.  I bumped into Yingjie too.  Then off to drop off a cable to Allyson in Jville and then a car wash to see if the Subaru is leaking (we got a bit of water in last week in the deluge).  No leaks to be seen.

Anyway.  Tonight is quiz night with Celia and some of her mates.  Woot!

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment