Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The Monday in level 4 lockdown

 Hi,

Monday was a busy work day.  And in lockdown, it turns out I don't take a lot of pics.  But Moxley was on our desk between us at one point during our working day, and she looked so chill that I had to take a photo.

Moxley looking gorgeous

After work, Mike got stuck into the basement plastic work.  It is looking so good.  He has now run out of both polythene tape and No More Nails.  And I have run out of real nails in my shelving job.

But in good news, we move to level 3 tonight at midnight.  If click and collect is up and running, we might be able to get our tape and our nails and, well, not nails.  So we can continue our work.

Level 3 is like level 4 - but with takeaways.  Auckland remains in level 4 for 2 more weeks.  Sigh.  It is such a hard ask of our biggest city.  I hope everyone is okay.

September tomorrow.  Wow.  The year is flying by.

Got my PT session after work today (Tues).  Quentin wanted a sleep in this morning.

Have a good rest of the day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment