Monday, August 30, 2021

The weekend in level 4 lockdown

 Hi,

A rainy weekend in level 4 lockdown doesn't leave a lot of room for excitement for the Monday update.  We did eat well though because Mike did a supermarket run on Saturday.  Nom, nom.

Stir fry dinner

Pancake brekkie

Hokey pokey biscuits

I did catch Mike and Moxley napping on the couch during the afternoon.  So cute.

Sleeping


On Sunday after a long walk I did more shelving in the garage.  Tenzing came to explore the garage while it was open.  He went everywhere in the short time I let him in.  

Looking back at our house and garage from Crofton Downs

Tenzing explores our garage ...

... while Mike lined the basement with black plastic. How exciting!

I got the bracing up for the next shelf.  But I have run out of nails now.  I think I will make the next shelf out of lots of 4x2.  It will be a heavy duty shelf.  Hahahah.  Mike reckons we have nails that will do the job somewhere - so he might look for them.  I looked and only found short ones.  If not, I might be able to get more once we get to level 3 and I can click and collect.

Right.  The day looms ahead.  Let's see.  I did have PT session with Quentin this morning.  Leg day.  Oosshh.  We got ready for a run before work but as we did stretching at the letterbox, it started raining.  So we ran back inside.  Hahahah.

I see Abby repainted her room over the weekend (pics in Facebook).  It looks so good.  New bed and mattress too.  Well done, wee Abby (and Mum and Dad too).

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela


Covid diary:


Mike to New World Thorndon for groceries.  1300 - 1400.  Dropped some off at Ange's house on his way home.

Mike, Angela for walk to Izard Park, Crofton Downs, Sunday 12:00-13:00

No comments:

Post a Comment