Friday, August 20, 2021

The Thursday with lockdown

 Hi,


Turns out I rarely take pics when we are in lockdown.  Hahah.  Not even the cats got a look in yesterday.  Busy at work.  Mike and I did get out for a run in Izard Park at 3pm though.  There were a few others taking advantage of the sunshine to enjoy the park too.

My run was slow and short.  Best build that up.  Might try and get out today too.  I do want to do some boxing in the garage.  Maybe my lunch break could be that.

The weekend is coming up fast.  Not sure if we will be in lockdown level 4 or not.  Auckland is still sadly experiencing a growth in cases and places exposed to the delta variant.  And some of those places have had a lot of people in them (schools, malls, clubs - ohhhh).

Seems prudent to continue at level 4 for now.  But let's see what an abundance of caution might mean for sensible decision making at the govt level later today, eh?

I do want to build shelves in the garage.  Just need some materials for that.  If things allow click and collect I might be in luck.  But at least I can plan and design.

Right.  Hopefully your day is a good one.  And the weekend is even better.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment