Friday, September 3, 2021

The Friday where I am really confused about my blog title

 Hi,

I know I have this weird routine where my blog each morning is titled from the day before.  But my confusion around missing a day this week means that yesterday I titled my blog for Thursday when it was actually Thursday.  So today, it should be titled for Thursday.  But - that would be weird.  So now it is a Friday title.  And I never have those.

Discombobulated .  That's me.

Moxley loafing about

What is she chasing?

The big news of Thursday was we expanded our bubble to Ange.  Ange is by herself and not far away and has been isolated the entire time.  And it was our first takeaways night.  What better way to enjoy our first takeaways than sharing with Ange.

:-)

Mike headed into town to pick up our pre-ordered Yoshi sushi.  Mmmm.  We might even have leftovers for today's lunch.

The cats enjoyed the attention too.

Yoshi sushi


Drinking out of Ange's glass

She's just cute!

We both slept well and up for Mike's first Toastmasters with Khemry.  Online, obvs.  He enjoyed it but it does clash with his usual Friday routine.  That was also online so he went from one online meeting to another and caught up with his mates for his "potato cakes Friday".

Mike's Friday potato cakes brekkie

Friday is a stunner

Friday is stunning looking.  Got a day of work to get through before we can enjoy the weekend.  So keen to finish my shelving.  Woot!

Have a good one.

Abby's birthday over the weekend.  16.  Wow!

Love,

Angela


Covid diary:

Mike collected Yoshi @ Lambton Quay 1830.

Ange visited for dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment