Wednesday, September 29, 2021

The Tuesday working from home

 Hi,


Busy day at work - lucky I was working at home and it was an easy commute.  Hahahah.

Smudge lounging in the sun

Mike and I finished work and headed across town towards Newtown for the AFL training night.  Gorgeous weather.  Cold.  But no wind at all.  Mike ran 7km around the park while we trained for 90 mins.  The last 30 mins he huddled in the car as the sun set and the temperatures plummeted.

I had such fun.  There were about 14 or 15 of us.  The most I have seen for a training night.  My kicking has gone backwards so I need to practise lots.  Hahah.  We warmed up.  Did drills.  Played a game of "keeping off". 

Wandered home.  Had a bath to warm us both up.  Fell into bed and had the best sleep for a while.  Up for a trip into town for work.  It's our busy quarterly planning day today.  Loads of work.

Hope your day is a brilliant one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment