Thursday, September 16, 2021

The Wednesday with a busy work day

 Hi,

Well, I ended up taking no photos yesterday.  I guess that means I had no iced lattes.  What?  Hahahah.

Busy day at work.  I did get away for lunch with Celia and Barb - so that was a good thing.  Celia is already settling in and getting to know people.

Mike came to pick me up at 5pm and bring me home.  We had tea and I tidied before my 6pm meeting - which I did from home.  Hahahah.

Went to bed not long after that.  Had a good sleep.  Up for online session with Quentin, but Mike has driven into the gym for his 1 hour session.  Then he'll come home to work from here.

I am hoping to go to the MTB park after work tonight - where we have the 3rd race this Saturday.  Just to try the lights out and see what the place is like.  Theresa will meet me there at 7pm.  Possibly Callan too.

The only hassle might be the dodgy weather.  Hahahah.

We will also collect the Subaru from the mechanics today.  It needs 2 new front tyres for its WoF.  As well as hopefully finding the source of the recent leak.  :-(

Have a fantastic day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment