Wednesday, September 22, 2021

The Monday and Tuesday that I seem to have forgotten to blog about

 Hi,

Turns out I forgot to blog yesterday.  It was a busy day for me.  That's my excuse.  Monday was good - busy too.  But we worked from home that day so commuting was a breeze.  The weather was nice too so we ate lunch on the deck.

You can see Mike in his hoodie and me in short sleeves.  Hahahah.  The wind was slight but cool - and we ate omelettes.  Mmmm.

Monday lunch

Tuesday saw me up for gym and leg day with Quentin.  Then off to work to shower and get ready for the day.

Lunch with Barb - we grabbed a Tank salad (remind me - I owe her lunch now).  And then Mike came in for after work drinks and dinner with me.  Celia joined us for a drink which was so nice.

We had a lovely meal and wandered home in the car.  We were not long out of bed.  Wild and windy night.

Cats prefer warmth over their animosity

Looking gorgeous

Looking sleepily gorgeous

Up for Wednesday - it is wet and windy.  We are both working from home, but we might be going out for tea with Elly and Tom.  Woot!

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment