Thursday, September 9, 2021

The Wednesday in level 2

 Hi,

Level 2 came and made no difference to me and Mike for our daily routine.  But it does mean our trip south is likely to be okay - even if I need to bring my work machine in case of snap lockdowns and getting stuck somewhere.  :-o

Work was busy.  Mike finished a little before me and made tofu scramble which was put inside wraps.  It was delicious.

Tofu scramble for tea

Then Mike went into the basement to finish off the plastic. Which is now finished and moved to DONE on the Trello board.  He also cut into the wall behind our bed in preparation for the heat pump going in there once the heat pump people can accommodate us.

Moxley could hear all the thumping and scraping in the wall and was convinced a giant mouse was in there and she could eat it if it ever showed itself.


She can hear Mike working on the wall behind me in the basement

I went to bed while Mike did all that.  And he came to bed very pleased with his projects all sorted now.  Yay!

Good sleep.  Up to a sunny day.  Home made iced lattes. MMmmm.

Iced latte

I am actually going out today.  My haircut was during level 4 - so they rang me and I am going in this morning for it. Ooohhh.  Masks to be worn.  Let's see how that goes.  Could be the covid equivalent of a bowl cut.  They have to cut around my mask?  Hahah.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment