Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Monday working from home in lockdown

 Hi,


Well, in some good news we are going to move to level 2 tomorrow, outside of Auckland.  Auckland remains in level 4 and seem to be sitting at around 20 cases a day at the moment.  I hope this can stamp it out as Auckland really needs to get back to as normal as possible for the country to fully function.  It is such a hub of industry for the country.  

Gardeners came and mulched our vege patch

We were working at home and were surprised to see our gardeners come for their monthly maintenance.  They worked away and after they left I noticed they had mulched our potato bed.  Cool.  Mike bought a chillie plant so we're going  to try and nurture that and plant it out in October.  

Tui in the kowhai

Tucked up so tight

Thai green curry - with tofu

I made a scrumptious Thai green curry with zucchini and mushrooms - and tofu.  It was so good.  I had a late meeting at work so I attended that before signing off for the day.

Off to bed early while Mike finished off the basement and then did some work at our home office.  Up for a run - that I did not do.  I rolled over and went back to sleep for 40 mins before waking up again for my online PT session.

Tuesday morning iced latte



Tuesday tui in the kowhai

Today is a bit cold and windy - and maybe even a bit of rain for good measure.  Work is busy.  But after work we're going to try to fit the cars in the garage.  And at 6.30pm we're off for dinner to Ange's place (she lives just around the corner and is in our bubble now).

Five years ago this week Iona, Col and I were finishing our cycling holiday around Japan with a few more days in Tokyo after that.  Five years!  Wow.  Take me back!

Have a fantastic day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment