Thursday, September 23, 2021

The Wednesday with a dinner at the pub

 Hi,

Mike and I had a busy day at work - but working from home.  And a good day to choose to do that as the weather was wet, wet, wet.  And windy.

And Melbourne had a decent earthquake.  5.8.  Bricks fell down and everything.  And Riots.  They had full on riots.  Like it was some military zone.  These here are crazy times.

Bench Thursday morning.  Now my arms are like cooked spaghetti

We worked all day and I even had a late meeting.  But after that we headed to the pub at Khandallah and enjoyed dinner with Elly and Tom and their friend Dave.

Nice pub food.  I had their summer bowl.  Quinoa, avocado, hummus, black beans.  It was really good.

Adorable cat

Back home and into bed.  Well past my bed time.  Hahahah.  Slept okay.  Up for gym.  Bench morning.  I did okay.  But I feel very relaxed now in the arms and back.  Typing is quite taxing.  Hahahah.

Also had a strange dream - usually Mike's domain.  I often wake up and read texts from him at 3am telling me all about his dream.  But this time - it was me.  I played football on a pitch that was indoors with high walls and structures inside the pitch.  Four teams.  Fortunately Tobin Heath was on my team.  Huh?  Yeah - weird.  And I played with a baby on my shoulders.

I don't understand it either.  But - we won!  So there is that.

Have a grand day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment