Tuesday, September 28, 2021

The Monday at work

 Hi,


Had a busy day at work.  Did get away for a short lunch with Juliet - I do like the Mojo haloumi BAPs.  Mmmmm.

Ange was heading home so I got a lift with her.  Lovely chance to unwind and chat to her as she negotiated the traffic.

Made tea with Mike.  Okay - he made tea.  Leftovers from the freezer.  Mmmm.  Had a late meeting so I did that.

Derp


Off to bed.  Not a bad sleep.  Up for PT session with Quentin.  Mike drove me in for my 7am.  I grabbed the keys off him when he started his 7.30am.  I went to Thorndon New World to do our shopping we had put off from last night.  Mike scootered to me.  We finished up and drove home and had breakfast.

At work now.  WFH.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment