Tuesday, December 14, 2021

The Monday back at work and with a spin class for me

 Hi,

After a busy day at work, I got away in time for my first spin class since July!  Yes, covid level 2 made it next to impossible to book the spin class.  But under orange light with a vax pass they can fill up the room once more.


Work iced latte

So off to spin I went.  And it tuckered me out.  Hahah.  Mike met me outside afterwards and we had the intention to walk home.  But we got to New World and bought dinner and then missed the bus to get home in a timely fashion.

We ubered in the end.


Cake - a day late

Had scrumptious rolls with haloumi and asparagus and the boys had home made burgers.  And then we got out the cake we forgot to have yesterday for Toby's birthday.

Mmmm.  Delicious.

Off to bed early.  Asleep by 9.30pm and awake 10 minutes before my alarm at 5.30am.  Perfect.  More rain today.

Went to the gym.  Dead lifts.  And karaoke tonight after work.  Woot!

Bring it all on.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment