Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Monday that feels like it surely was at least a Tuesday if not a Wednesday

 Hi,

So the cafe at work has closed up shop already for the year.  This means no iced lattes within shuffling distance of my desk.  And yesterday was a bit too busy for venturing further afield as I had a meeting from 9 - 1pm.  Or was it longer?  It was a blur.

Got chocolates from Barb

I did get chocolates from Barb.  Sigh.  She's lovely.  She had so many to give out.  And a wee note on them all.  Thank you.

I did get a late lunch break where Barb and I rushed around the shops in Lambton Quay getting stocking fillers (and Barb got more chocolates for some that missed out).

After work we headed to Bin44 for some drinks.  Caught up with a bunch of people.  Ange came too - and she had her car below work.  So just before it garnered another $4 for the next hour, we all jumped in (Barb, Juliet, Ange and me) and exited.  Headed for the suburbs, dropping off people.  Great fun!

Finally dropped Ange at her house and walked back home.  Fed the cats.  Mike and Toby got home from the dentist.  And by then it was so late - I went to bed.

Such gusty strong wind.  Wow.

Another big day.  Saw Quentin this morning.  Failed my 40kg bench.  Sigh.  Got a late session on Thursday with him.  4.45pm.

Going to meet my old colleagues after work today.

So social.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment