Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Tuesday with karaoke

 Hi,

Huge day.  It started well with Juliet getting me an iced latte from her bagel trip with Roanne.  Winning the caffeine race from the get-go.

After a full on day at work, Celia drove me and Angie to kZone for a karaoke night with our friends from our last work.

Mike was coming but at the last minute went home to chill with Toby.  

We got to KZone at 5.45pm but it was closed and not opening until 6pm.  So we trotted over to Joe's Garage to see if we could eat or have a drink ahead of getting a karaoke slot.


Juliet got me an Ugly Bagel iced latte

But as we were perusing the menu Akshatha said we had a 6pm slot.  So we booked for afterwards and headed over.

Had such an awesome time singing with everyone.  Celia and Angie, obviously. Khemry.  Akshatha and Preeti on her first night out on the town without her wee one.  Pritesh held the fort admirably, I am sure.

Karaoke!
A few songs I had no clue about.  But I did a rendition of Merry Christmas, Baby by Bruuuuce.  Knocked it out of the park!

Okay.  Maybe in my mind.

Late iced latte at Joe's Garage.  Decaff.  Hahah

Dinner after karaoke

$30 for the hour from 6 - 7pm.  Great value for the fun we all had.  Off to Joe's and a dinner there.  I love chatting to all these women.  So smart.  Makes me a happy woman.  

Celia was kind enough to drop me off home.  So I was home at 8.30pm or so.  Said hi to my boys.  They had made themselves Louisiana Fried Chicken and mashed potatoes.  The kitchen still bore evidence of the efforts.

Off to bed but I stupidly read for ages.  Slept like a log once I did go to sleep though.  Hahah.  Up to find more rain.  

Going to try and fit spin in after work today.  Yes!

And I have my haircut at 12pm today.  Sweet.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment