Wednesday, December 8, 2021

The Tuesday with work and catching up with Theresa

 Hi,

Oh - no photos to add.

How about another teaser from our holiday down south?  For your viewing pleasure?

One of my fave pics.  Mike walking out along the beach after almost finishing Humpridge

Despite the lack of pics, my day was a busy one.  I had meetings through lunch so I ducked out to grab a toasted sandwich from Mojo.  Second visit for the day after the birthday iced latte with Maureen.  Ordered their delicious roasted mushroom and haloumi sandwich.  Noticed him checking the bag carefully.  Thought nothing more about it.

Started wolfing down said sandwich at my desk as I worked.  Wondered why it tasted a bit odd initially.  Then why bits were stuck inbetween my teeth.  Peered into sandwich and found.... roast beef!

Oh.  They gave me the wrong sandwich.

Mike gallantly ate the rest of my sandwich and said it was delicious.  Well, if the mushroom and haloumi one is anything to go by, I am sure it was delicious.

But by then my meeting had started.  So Mike went back to explain and buy another sandwich.  The staff were so mortified they had given me the wrong one, they made another for me on the spot.  For free.  Mike took it back to me and I ate my sandwich with the camera off during my meeting.  Hahah.

Thank you for sorting out my sandwich woes, Mike and Mojo.

After work, Callan, Mike and I met Theresa at the Thistle.  We enjoyed a few drinks to hear about Theresa's first few days at MoH (all good) and for her to hear what has happened in the 3 days she has been away (lots!).

Hahahah.

Mike and I wandered away while Callan and Theresa caught the train out to their far away houses.  :-p Jumped on the 14 home.  Cooked tea for everyone.  

Then it was time for bed.  Hahahah.

Working from home today.

Toby off to the gym.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment