Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The Tuesday with a catch up with old mates

 Hi,

Busy day at work yesterday but Barb did sneak out to get me an iced latte so I have a pic from that.  I was on a meeting and couldn't get away with her.  But it was a perfect accompaniment to the digital work I was trying to get sorted.  :-)


Iced latte courtesy of Barb



After work we had a wee party for a project we had during the year that was successful.  We sat in a room together and opened a parcel.  I had ginger ale and lots of goodies.

Then Mike and I wandered over to Fork and Brewer and met up with Mark, Arthur and Dave to hear all about their latest events in their lives and the fun they've had at work.  Heard about Christmas plans.  It was such a good evening catching up with them.

I finally managed to drag Mike away from the good chats and nice beers and we grabbed a tonne of stuff from work (cleared out the wardrobe with our clothes - that sort of thing).  Ubered home.  

Fell into bed and had a good sleep.  Up for a nice brekkie with Mike and bus in for another day at work.

Enjoy your Wednesday.
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment